Friday, September 12, 2014

What I want from tech out of the coming months

The tech world is in turmoil right now. There isn't one platform to rule them all and one platform to follow, and that's a problem. 

Two things have to happen before I call a platform for myself. 
1) Convincing smartphone launch with wireless charging, good camera, nice looking UI (in combo with usable UX), and reliable battery life
2) The ecosystem products need to be there, and be ready. I need a set top box that can handle gaming, media casting, and native media well. I need a watch or other societally acceptable wearable that works, has good battery life, and looks acceptable. I need a laptop OS that has good hardware (software' basically been solved). And I need everything to work together seamlessly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment