Thursday, September 24, 2015

Tagging System

materialsscienceandengineering:

materialsscienceandengineering:

Since this blog has, somehow, reached 400 followers (thank you all so much, I never expected this kind of interest!) I thought I’d mention to all of you that I’m working on updating my tagging system.

So, now’s your chance to have some input (any time is fine really but this is probably just the only time I’ll publicly ask). Let me know if there’s any specific tag you want me to start using (whether to avoid it or find it later), or if there are any current tags that you don’t understand or feel are unnecessary.

And, as always, I’m open to suggestions on general topics you want me to post more of, regardless of how they’re tagged. 

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

For example, I’ve used both Scanning Electron Microscope and Scanning Electron Microscopy so I’m trying to choose only one tag and make things easier to find.

On a related note, does anyone even use my tags?

I’ve found that using every possible relevant tag increases exposure to non-followers, which helps increase followers in turn. I mean, you do you, but I prefer to tag like it’s my job.



via Tumblr http://bit.ly/1iP5QSZ

No comments:

Post a Comment