Friday, January 15, 2016

I liked a photo on Instagram: “Oh hey friends, @BenSasso...



I liked a photo on Instagram: “Oh hey friends, @BenSasso here!
Pretty freaking excited to be taking over this gorgeous feed today. For those of you who don’t know me, I’m a photographer and educator living in the mountains outside of LA. I’m a huge believer in pushing the photo community forward and I have an unmanly love for cats (#honesty). I won’t lie, part of me wants to say something to entice you all to come follow me since I’ve been given a huge crowd to talk to today, but I think instead I’m just going to post random things that might only interest a handful of you. First up, I want to share with you a theory that’s always interested me in the hopes that it might boggle your minds too. It’s called Solipsism and, at it’s simplest, it’s the idea that we can’t prove that anything outside of our consciousness exists. Sure, "I” have thought, but maybe my mind invented my friends to keep itself entertained. Maybe I’m really just a brain sitting in a jar somewhere inventing this whole Instagram thing and everything else I think is real. Whats weird is that if that is true, if Solipsism is fact, then even though I think I read about it a while ago, I invented it. #exploretocreate" by thevisualscollective http://bit.ly/1QafHzQ



via Tumblr http://bit.ly/1RJEtso

No comments:

Post a Comment