Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Let's play Titanfall on (3) 46" Monitors : COD & BF4 Alternative



Maybe it would be different if I was actually sitting in the chair, but I don't feel like the surround screen gaming would be my thing. I feel like I would personally prefer having just one monitor to deal with. That being said, I think being in the Titan looks pretty cool on this three monitor set-up.

Titanfall might be the game that makes me get a console this generation. I wasn't too keen on the idea, but from the gameplay I've seen, I am very interested. There are other reasons why the Xbox One is cool, yes, but the thing really putting it above the PS4 in my mind right now is Titanfall.

In any case, check out this video of 3 monitor gameplay of Titanfall beta on PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment