Sunday, September 21, 2014

The perfect phone

Wireless charging and a good camera. That's it. That's all that's holding me back from buying the HTC One M8. It's a great phone - stylish, all day battery, unobtrusive software, and solid build quality - but it's missing those two absolutely killer features.

Better software and wireless charging is all that holding me back from buying an iPhone 6/6+.

I would put up with the LG G3's lesser build quality and would almost put up with their downright ugly software just to gain wireless charging and a less bad camera. Even though the HTC One M8's camera isn't that bad, and the LG G3's camera isn't that good.

That's how convenient and important wireless charging is to me.

I guess I am also really waiting for Google to provide a legitimate iMessage competitor. Google Voice is close, and so is Hangouts, so it's time that those merge.

No comments:

Post a Comment